Monday, May 7, 2007

Not Hot: Tobey McGuire

Spiderman 3 came out last week and made a billion dollars. What does that mean for us? Tobey McGuire will continue to make more movies. And there's nothing that makes me want to punch myself in the junk more than knowing that no-talent a$$-clown is making a living in acting.

Tobey McGuire has the personality of wallpaper paste and the acting ability of a sack of rocks. Seriously, I don't know how he made it. He basically makes the same face for every emotion (see: angry. sad. happy. forelorn. horny. anxious. nervous. curious. troubled.). It's the same face! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

2 comments:

Double M said...

I have now wasted my afternoon/evening debating the rankings of each movie villan on the website you linked.

How does Kim Jong Il get ranked below Bullseye and Serleena from MIB 2? That's bush.

In other news Tobey McGuire sucks, but Kirsten Dunst might be worse.

Liz said...

You forgot to point out that Tobey is hideous. I can't decide who is less appealing, Tobey, Nicholas Cage, or Benicio del Toro.

The fact that Spiderman 3 did so well at the box office is not surprising. This is the American public. Most of them have crappy taste. These are the people that couldn't understand Arrested Development.

Ingrates.