Friday, May 4, 2007

Hot: Skeet Throwin'

Seriously, is there anything better than a little Skeet Throwin'? No, I'm not talking about the kind of skeet throwin' that my boy Lil Jon brought into our everyday 'nacular, I'm talking about a sweet blog that finds the best of the web and adds hilarious commentary. My boy Double M does a great job and I highly recommend you 'scribe to his blog ASAP.

As a quick disclaimer, I have used the terms "the Internets" and "the Googles" for a while now, so while I do pay homage to Skeet Throwin's style of linking text in my posts, the 'Nets and the Goog's are all mine. Thanks Double M!

2 comments:

Double M said...

No, sir. Thank you. This is genious. And by this I mean the Da Skinny and the Hot/Not format (although giving me some dap sure is awesome).

I'm not sure how I made it this long without commenting. Glad to have you on the blog train.

Liz said...

Googles in the bajoogles.