Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Not Hot: The YouTube Guys

What does $1.65 Billion get you? A couple of strays from the looks of this picture:




Up until this picture I considered these guys my heros for taking a garage based idea all the way to private jets and tailored clothes. Now I think I have to chalk their success up to dumb, and obviously blind, luck. I mean, why let more money than you could spend in a lifetime change your preference for ugly, best-thing-a-nerd-could-get chicks? Seriously, that one on the right might not even be a human!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow, you're an ass. But I see your point. I thought billions of dollars could buy you someone hot. But maybe your celeb-cred has a lot to do with it. The you tube guys are new on the scene, and they are also new money. Maybe a bleach-blonde gold-digger would be more interested in someone like... I dunno, Tobey Maguire. Sick.

D Wheezy said...

It's a conflict of nerdy upbringing and non-recognizability.

They're nerdy upbringing means they don't have enough confidence to go up to the blond-diggers and tell them of their billionaire status.

They aren't movie stars, so the only people at the clubs who will recognize them is apparently the types pictured in your blog.

In essence, they just sit back and take what comes to them. Kind of like how they made their fortune to begin with.

Lucky bastards. I envy them.